Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Apologies

I've written three installments to One this weekend, and trashed all three. They sucked. Boooooring.... Writer's block has struck me, and I can't seem to shake it. Didn't even try an installment on Voyage to Liberty, since that was the last I posted, and I was so confounded on the other story. I think I need a vacation from work, and a few days' fishing to clear my mind and recharge. My apologies folks, but it wasn't from a lack of trying. Hopefully I can come up with something worthy in the next week...

3 comments:

  1. Hay Mayberry, go fishing. Let us know when you are back. Post some pictures of the fish. We will drool...

    s4r

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - go fishing, man! And come back to us with some excellent content when the inspiration hits. I love One, and can't wait to read more on their adventure. Dunno if it would help or not, but I'm totally curious about that military installation that they passed around the time Josie's leg was mangled, and the rumbling that he sensed on the installation. And wasn't there some kind of heat or something coming out of a shaft in the ground? Hmmmm... Wonder what it could be??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Craig,

    Don't sweat it. When the Muses come back, hit it hard.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete